Leased - Darlinghurst, 31/1 Tewkesbury Avenue
Spacious & Bright Tranquil Oasis offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms & parking!
Spacious & Bright Tranquil Oasis
This well presented, over-sized 2 bedroom apartment features very spacious and bright living areas, which flow out to two separate balconies overlooking beautiful established gardens & pool.
The apartment enjoys a very functional layout, with the bedrooms located away from the living areas, and great cross-flow ventilation with it's prized north-east position.
The king size master bedroom is complete with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robes. The second double bedroom also features a large built-in robe. There is a full main bathroom with bath, and a separate laundry room.
The kitchen overlooks the garden & pool and features wall oven, ceramic cooktop and loads of bench space.
Painted and carpeted in stylish neutral tones, you need only move in and enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle immediately.
The apartment is well positioned in a popular modern security block featuring meticulously maintained gardens and lovely outdoor heated pool, and well away from passing vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Truly an oasis in the inner city, yet just a stones-throw from all the action.
Security parking space with direct elevator access, and secure undercover visitor parking makes this the complete package.
- fridge, washing machine and dryer included
To register an INSPECTION to suit you please email via this advert and you will receive a LINK to register, please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
- Built In Wardrobes
- In Ground Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- Bond $2880.00
Share This Property
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Alexandria Park Community School
- Darlinghurst Public School
- Plunkett Street Public School
- Crown Street Public School
- Glenmore Road Public School
- Sydney Distance Education Primary School
- Paddington Public School
- Bourke Street Public School
- Double Bay Public School
- Sydney Distance Education High School
- Conservatorium High School
- Sydney Boys High School
- Sydney Girls High School
- Sydney Secondary College Blackwattle Bay Campus
- Central Sydney Intensive English High School
- Observatory Hill Environmental Education Centre
- Green Square School
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital School
- SCEGGS Darlinghurst
- St Mary's Cathedral College
- St Andrew's Cathedral School
- Ascham School
- International Grammar School
- Loreto Kirribilli
- Reddam House
- Moriah College
- Sydney Grammar School - Edgecliff Preparatory School
- St Andrew's Cathedral Gawura School
- St Francis of Assisi Regional Catholic Primary School
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Primary School
- St James Catholic Primary School
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
- Sydney Grammar School
- St Vincent's College
- Oxford College, Sydney
- Australian Institute of Music
- Australian International High School
- Holmes Secondary College
- Macquarie Grammar School
- Australian Performing Arts Grammar School
- Oasis College Surry Hills
- Redfern Jarjum College
- Key College
GET TO KNOW THE AREA Once a slum and red light district, Darlinghurst has emerged as one of Sydney’s most sought-after postcodes. Trendy cafés, off-beat hole-in-the-walls, an eclectic bar scene and the Sydney Mardi Gras is all balanced out by the prestigious medical corridor, world-class museums and prestigious private schools.
Our agents would love to hear from you. Fill out the enquiry form if you would like further information about this property.