We think differently!
We identified a significant gap in the market. Right now, there are thousands of Australian investors – just like you – who don't want to be an 'after-thought'. They want their investment property to be taken seriously, treated with the highest level of care and their profits maximised with as little stress as possible.
Want a fresh and innovative approach to managing your investment and tailoring a solution to your very situation?
Our team is made up by a group of experienced, honest and enthusiastic specialists who are in touch with the latest news, statistics, and industry trends. Our specialists include licensed real estate agents, licensed rental agents, licensed buyers agents and licensed property valuers.
Stop being an after thought and partner with career Property Management Specialists that care.
Let us maximise your investment property return
For years we have been refining our Leasing & Management strategies to ensure we provide our clients with a distinct advantage.
Whether you are a first-time investor, multiple owner, or renting out your family home, our team is committed to delivering the best possible result.
Our experienced portfolio managers continue to help save our landlords a significant amount of time and money, achieving maximum returns and ensuring the ownership of a rental property is rewarding and financially beneficial.
Your dedicated property manager will be responsible for:
- Daily tenant requests
- Marketing and advertising strategies for your property
- Scheduling and conducting open homes
- Tenant screening and diligence selection
- On-going property reporting
- Managing the lease sign-up process
- Rent reviews and managing arrears
- Management & payment of outgoings such as council rates, strata, insurance
- Development and maintaining budgets and financial records
- Regular routine inspections and landlord walk throughs
- Instructing and managing repairs and maintenance
- Handling emergencies, complaints and evictions
- Up to date with specific landlord & tenant laws
Benefits of letting Vogue Property manage your investment
- Career property managers administering your property as if it was their own
- Piece of mind and less stress
- Improve cashflow through consistent rent collection and systems to enforce penalties
- Thorough market research leading to adjustments to maximising rental returns
- Under our management, your property will meet all the legislative protocols required to be compliant for a rental property
- No obligation annual review on your home loan through Vogue Money
- Tenants are treated with respect and call your property home which ensures less tenant turnover and vacancy
- Regular communication and updates on your property
- Comprehensive landlord, home & contents insurance through Vogue Insure
- Selective tenant process via our thorough screening and reference checking system
- Annual tax and budget management reporting, include tax depreciation schedules
- Integrated access to a National Property Valuation and Advisory firm, Knight Frank