Katrina was appointed to the Vogue Property Mangers Advisory Board in October 2022.
Katrina is the CEO of Harcourts NSW, one of the leading real estate networks in Australia. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Katrina has established herself as a respected and accomplished leader in the field.
Under Katrina's leadership, Harcourts NSW has consistently achieved outstanding results for clients, with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service and innovative solutions. Her strategic vision and commitment to excellence have helped to position the company as a market leader in the highly competitive real estate industry.
Prior to joining Harcourts, Katrina held senior management positions at several other leading real estate networks, where she gained extensive experience in sales, marketing, and business development. She holds a Master’s degree in Business from Torrens University and is a licensed real estate agent.
Outside of work, Katrina is actively involved in the community, supporting a number of local charities and causes. She is also a sought-after industry speaker and thought leader, regularly sharing her insights and expertise at industry conferences and events.
- CEO Harcourts NSW (Current)
- Appointed by the Minister to The Property Services Expert Panel NSW (Current)
- Network Manager Raine & Horne
- Area Manager Century 21
- Co-author Affordable Housing Study – Parramatta Council
- Management Committee – South West Women’s Housing
- Business Owner – Just Home Rentals
- Business Owner – L J Hooker Camden