Caroline Bolderston Advisory Board Member
Caroline was appointed to the Vogue Property Advisory Board in August 2020. She has over 17 years of Real Estate Industry experience and possesses a depth of knowledge across all facets of the Property Industry and brings a valuable perspective.
Caroline has a track record of high performance sales results, as well as a keen interest and expertise in understanding human behaviour and how people operate, perform and make buying decisions. Her current role as an industry coach and trainer fuels her desire to support and develop others.
Caroline’s skill set and experience in the property industry over the past 17 years includes:
* Fully Licensed Real Estate Agent
* No.2 Awarded residential sales agent Belle Property Nationwide
* Creator and Head of the Belle Property Academy Nationwide
* Director Being Bold - coaching, consulting & training
* Accredited E-DISC behavioural profiling consultant
* Recognised top 50 Industry Thought Leader 2019
* Accredited Professional Coach – The Coaching Institute
* Elite Agent magazine Contributor
Caroline is highly sought after within the Real Estate Industry for her extensive skills and knowledge across business structure, business culture, leadership and performance mindset and human potential. She is a serving member of the REINSW and speaks at industry events and sits on judging panels for industry excellence awards.
She is a communicator, an activator and an achiever who contributes abundant energy and positivity. Her core values are contribution, challenge, responsibility, quality and growth.
Caroline has been married for 14 years, has two rescue dogs, loves skiing, camping, travelling and good food with friends and family.